Yoga is a vast subject.
Too often reduced to a sport, relaxation or well-being, Yoga actually is an art, a science and a philosophy.
When integrated into everyday life, it becomes a practice with the potential to support ideally any individual.
Depending on personal needs and specificities, many techniques with multiple effects are available :
Asana, Pranayama, Kriya, Meditation (postures, breathing techniques, internal cleansing techniques) just to mention a few.
It acts deeply and efficiently on mental, emotional and physical levels, ensuring to those who incorporate yoga practices into their lives ever-renewable benefits (non-exhaustive list) :
- enhanced breathing
- disapearance or decrease of physical discomforts (back pain etc.)
- better mobility (balance, flexibility…) and digestion
- muscle and joint strenghtening, loss of body fat
- increased focus, anchoring in the present moment
- reduction of anxiety and insomnia
- reconnection to the values of benevolence and respect
- better knowledge of self
- inner peace