Teacher and Therapist
I was born in South-Africa and was lucky to have since always, seen my grandmother practice yoga.
I am also passionate about Qi Gong and world wisdom.
Long stays in India offered me the honour of diving into the yogic tradition. I carry on my training with internationally acclaimed masters such as Simon Borg-Olivier, Paul Dallaghan or Gregor Mahele.
Willing to integrate science and spirituality, I never stops seeking betterment, both in the technical aspects (posture, breath, diet) and the subtler aspects (philosophy, meditation, introspection).
I also train in diverse complementary fields to yoga and work as a translator.
In order to remain grounded I practice callisthenics (body-weight gyming) and love good food (a lot).
In order to remain anchored, I regularly practice calisthenics and love good food (a lot)
Surfing, snowboarding, skating and skiing are to me beautiful ways to celebrate life
Teaching Yoga is a vocation to me, synonymous with helping people blossom.
- In India (certificates)
- YTTC Ashtanga Yoga Mysore (1 month)
- Yoga Synergy institute (anatomy, physiology, philosophy – on line)
- “Introduction to Yoga”
- “Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga”
- Qi Gong
- Introduction to energetic massage (Ashoka-Zen school, Annecy)
- Regular practice (1 year family and friends, 1 year professionaly)
- Vipassana retreat
- vow of silence and meditation during 10 day, Bourgogne
- Gene Keys :
- “Guides”training (certification)
- Online retreat (Activation – 4 months)
- Online retreat (Venus – 6 months)
- Study of the “Golden Path” (Part I, II & III)
- Study of the “64 ways” & “Siddhi Palm”
- Weekly meetings with international practitioners
- Work as a translator
- Representative for the francophony
- Energetic healing training
- Thierry Hublin (école Zalensha, modules 1 & 2)
- Daily practices
- Qi Gong
- Past practice of Taekwondo, MuaiThai and Aïkido
“No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.”
― Carl Jung
+41 79 719 52 42